miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

has it ever happened?

Has it ever happened to you that the one you love misstreat you today and tomorrow he I'd fine so you forget about yesterday....and you do forget! H have you ever feel like you are not worth anything because the one is supposed to give you value just don't think or treat you with value and respect...and you like to feel this way. There are man who have the power top take you down and.. I'm with one of them, but in reality it's me, not him..i allow him to make me feel like crab because i honestly don't love myself...i allow him to disrespect me because i don't know how top respect myself.. He scream on me and scares me..he tells me that I'm crazy, that i am a bad mother, that he is going top make my life miserable,,, and i allow him to do it.... It is all my fault.. Sometimes i wish i could fly away with my son so nothing else damage us... Another day...full of depression...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario